Thursday, January 31, 2008

Samantha Loves Her Blankie

This kid kills me! She absolutely LOVES this pink blanket that she has. I snuck into her room while she was asleep with it, and had to sneak it away to wash it. So, Sammie wakes up, and I was doing the laundry. She walked by the dryer, and did a double take. She saw her blanket in there! So I happen to be standing behind her and hurry and grabbed the camera and got this classic moment, step by step! Let me walk you through it!

Sammie sees her blankie in the dryer....




She tries to prop herself a little higher, to reach the blankie...



Hey! I'm in! ...Ahhh!...


Now she's wondering how she's going to get out!...


This was funny, and then she kinda settles and looks like, "Hey, it's not so bad in here!"


As funny as this was, it taught me a good lesson to keep the dryer closed so my little girls don't get into too much trouble!

7 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

That is honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am so glad you had your camera close by to catch that play by play. She is so dang cute.

Hydes said...

She is such a cutie. I love looking at your blog it always makes me laugh. Your girls are so dang cute.

Cami said...

That is hilarious! I love the step by step pictures!

Niki said...

So funny! We too have blankets that I have to sneak away to get them clean once in a while.

Shea said...

That is hilarious. The other day we were at my moms and scottee had wandered off and then a few mins later my sisters and i hear a muffled MOMMY, SHEA!!!! so we went looking for her and she to was in the dryer!!Scary but hilarious!

Mindy said...

you are so funny! Caden was the same way with his blanket. Your girls are so cute. I love the step by step pics.
Love ya,
Thelma

Hilary said...

So classic! I love it. We also have a blankie so I totally understand the sneaking to wash it thing. SO CUTE!