Sunday, January 27, 2008

Favorite Pictures Of The Week

Ok. The girls got this new table and chairs for Christmas. The night before this, I made cookies. Well, I came down, and they had gotten themselves breakfast. Notice the cookies in the middle of the table. Sammie has look of sheer victory! Bailee knows she is old enough to know better, and looks like "ah crap, I'm busted!" All I could do was smile and laugh at these girls who TOTALLY take after their Mother and Grandmother :-) Cookies for breakfast are the best!



Bailee is 4...going on about 17. She can not look at the camera and just smile. She ALWAYS has to strike a pose!


I'm thinking that plumbing may be in her future?!?!? Never a dull moment at our house!


Can you tell who is SICK of shopping?!! Sammie was in heaven because we made it to Sam's in time for the free samples!


Last...but not least...my cute husband surprised me with a bike for Christmas. So, we hooked up the bike trailer and went on a ride TOGETHER yesterday! He's all done with tests for a year or so, and it was so nice to have him around to play with us. Thanks for the fun day. Love you babe.

3 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Cute pics! Glad Mike's done with test's. Hope Trev will be finished soon:)

Katie said...

That picture of Bailee "cracks" me up! Lame I know, but I had to be the first one to say it. And I totally want a bike trailor, I'm jealous!

Hilary said...

Okay!! That is soooo funny! I am loving the cookies for breakfast and the plumbers crack!! I am laughing so hard, you gotta love those cute girls. I am also loving the shopping face, My boys look like that anytime we are in a store!! So cute! Thanks for making my day, I needed it!