Well...here is a little glimpse into my day!...I can only laugh!
Sammie has found a new love...my high heels (that she can barely walk in!), and Bailee's ballet skirt. She loves having these on, and cries anytime I try to change her clothes! Ya gotta love this kid!
Next...I fix Bailee a plate for dinner, and run upstairs for something. I come down to this....
My Handsome husband! Bailee was giggling and I got the "Kodak Moment" just at the right time! Then, it was time to say the prayer. I tried my hardest, but could not get this image out of my mind! Love you baby! 
Lastly...Bailee was goofing around and I went to check my email in the other room real quick. I was on the computer longer than I planned...and then I realized I forgot to get Bailee to bed. I came into my room to find her, and here's what I found...
She loves to hide from me, and she hid and fell asleep under all of my pillows and stuff. She must have been hiding so long she fell asleep. Sad! I didn't have the heart to move her out of my bed just yet!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My Crazy Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Nice to see the crazy side of Mike...I hope you can be our family doctor one day :)
Those girls are hilarious for a couple reasons...
1. Sammie in her heels :)
and 2. I hope Annie can fall asleep by herself someday like Bailee!
Sounds like a crazy day, got to love them. I love all the darling pictures, especially the one of Mike, that is really funny!
Max loves high heels too!! Aren't kids crazy and fun all at once? Sammie is getting so big! They are both the cutest!
SOooooo Funny!! I go to your blog for some comic relief and you never let me down! The picture of Sammie is so priceless and the one of Mike makes me smile because you have truly met your soul mate!!!
I love your pix. Sammie is such a doll, and to find Baillee all curled up in your bed, what a sweetheart!
What a fun family, and what a great mom you are!
Post a Comment