Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy Week...

The other day we were at the mall with Errin. We walked past Claire's and jokingly, Errin says to Bailee, "Hey! Do you want to get your ears pierced?!!" I thought for sure Bailee would start crying and say no. I was shocked when she said, "Yeah!!" So I took her in, and she got her ears pierced. (They are SO cute!).

Mike always told me no when my girls were babies, because he wanted it to be their choice. So that has been the understanding, that it has to be their choice. So, Bailee made the choice, and they are SOOO cute! The worst part about it is that I didn't have my camera :-( So I took pictures on my camera phone, but heaven knows how the heck I transfer those! So just imagine how cute her little earrings are!


Next...LAGOON!

Wahoo. Bailee has been begging me all summer to take her to Lagoon. Me, being pregnant, pulled out all the excuses I could. Well, then she comes home from church and tells me, "Do you know we get to go to Lagoon for free?!!" Yeah, I guess they're starting to figure out sooner and sooner about Stake Lagoon Day. Errin and Ty came with me and it actually ended up being lots of fun. My kids just ADORE them both, and it's fun to watch them interact with my girls.

Bailee and Cambrie were so excited to ride the rides. They went on this ladybug ride first and it scared the snot out of them! Look at them freaking out in the first picture...


This is post-ride! I felt like a bad mom, but I really could not stop laughing at how funny it was!


They got over it, and were MUCH more comfortable on the SLOW skyride!

The log ride. Even Sammie got to go!


AND NEXT...
Then, Kelli and I took the kids to the zoo. Errin came with us and was once again the kid magnet! This has been a great, exciting, fun filled, tiring summer...but we're loving it!


7 comments:

The Summerhays Crew said...

Fun!! I am so jealous. I haven't been to Lagoon since I was in like jr. high school. Way too long! And, I totally miss the ZOO. Well I am coming to Utah on the 25th so we should try to get together for lunch or something???

Ritch in Love said...

I used to LUV Lagoon! Then I saw a CSI that scared the crap out of me and I won't ride another roller coaster, shoot em up at the speed of light kinda ride, or anything too fast. Unless it's Disney. For some stupid reason I feel safe there.

randi said...

what a fun summer. oh to be able to do things outside! just wait until i'm going to the zoo in december (in az) and you are stuck in the snow. then you'll feel as jealous as i do right now. love all the pics. you guys are too cute.

Sarah Goodsell said...

The faces are priceless! I would have been laughing to hard to take the pic! We miss you guys so much I'm glad your around people to keep you busy. P.S. You look amazing!

KolbyJanine said...

Super cute Kara! You look so cute pregers!

Anonymous said...

Last time I went to Lagoon was 10 years ago. It was the day before I got married. Fun times!! Not a roller coaster fan, but I do love the water park.

You have a brave little girl. I got my ears pierced at age 8 and I cried. Ouch!!
I bet she looks adorable.

:) Tiff

The Wynn Family said...

There faces after the Ladybug ride is too funny! I would have been cracking up too! ;)