Holy Cow. Where do I even begin?!! Let me just catch you up on what has happened...and what is going on! Michael graduated from Medical School!!! We are so proud of you Mike! What a HUGE accomplishment. You are awesome and you're going to be a WONDERFUL doctor!

So, we moved up to Utah and lived in my Grandparent's basement while we found a place to live. We bought a house in Kaysville (that's where I grew up!). The way it all happened I know without a doubt that the Lord had a hand in it. So we are all moved, but not quite settled. I am having a hard time getting settled because I have been SOOOOO tired...which leads me to my next bit of news...

I am 3 1/2 months pregnant. This was a TOTAL surprise! I'm excited, but also a bit nervous after what happened with the birth of Samantha. But, obviously, I am supposed to be pregnant, and it just shows us that the Lord is always in charge!
Mike started residency at the University of Utah Hospital and it is a killer! Last week alone he worked close to 130 hours!!! I feel so bad for him. He gets up around 3:30 or 4:00 every day and doesn't get home until 7:00 or so. He is such a hard worker, and a wonderful doctor. Way to go Mike...you're amazing. So I feel like a single parent again, but I just keep telling myself that it can't always be like this! (right?!!).
Well, I am happy to be back with friends and family. I miss my friends in Nevada, but it is nice to feel the love and support from friends and family back home. So, thanks again to everyone!
So, we moved up to Utah and lived in my Grandparent's basement while we found a place to live. We bought a house in Kaysville (that's where I grew up!). The way it all happened I know without a doubt that the Lord had a hand in it. So we are all moved, but not quite settled. I am having a hard time getting settled because I have been SOOOOO tired...which leads me to my next bit of news...

I am 3 1/2 months pregnant. This was a TOTAL surprise! I'm excited, but also a bit nervous after what happened with the birth of Samantha. But, obviously, I am supposed to be pregnant, and it just shows us that the Lord is always in charge!
Mike started residency at the University of Utah Hospital and it is a killer! Last week alone he worked close to 130 hours!!! I feel so bad for him. He gets up around 3:30 or 4:00 every day and doesn't get home until 7:00 or so. He is such a hard worker, and a wonderful doctor. Way to go Mike...you're amazing. So I feel like a single parent again, but I just keep telling myself that it can't always be like this! (right?!!).
Well, I am happy to be back with friends and family. I miss my friends in Nevada, but it is nice to feel the love and support from friends and family back home. So, thanks again to everyone!




19 comments:
Welcome back to blogging! I've missed you on here. Your new house is so cute!! Congrats on the baby news. You are such a great mom. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Your girls are darling and getting so big!
WHAT??? You turkey, you didn't tell me this in your e mail. I am so happy for you! How exciting. When do we find out if it is a boy or girl? Oh I am so happy for you! yeah! Can't wait to get together.
Congratulations! The question is are you ready for number three or not? Your house is amazing, even if it is just you and the girls living in it for the time being. Just be glad that residency is only a few years and not forever right! Glad to hear everything is going well!
WOW GORGEOUS home!!! I am sooo jealous please send more pics of it. That way I can dream!!! I miss you soooo much and miss our little threesome nights....Cant wait to see you again!!! Love you
Kara - love the house! Hope you guys are getting settled, it stinks being a single mom doesn't it. So have you found out a due date yet? We are so excited for you guys! Happy birthday Mike! Love and miss you guys!
Hello Kara, it's Meagan, Mike's cousin. Congratulations on your new little one! I love the blogging world, it is such a wonderful way to stay connected with family and friends. Please pass along a big Congratulations to Mike for graduating, and congratulations to both of you on your beautiful home!
Hey Amanda Hughes found my blog and I did some snooping around and found yours. Congrats on #3 and everything else in life. I am glad you are doing good! We really miss you guys, but also a little jealous you are enjoying a nice Utah summer. Talk to you soon.
COngrats KARA!! I am so excited for you about so many things! Graduation...baby..home! Your home is beautiful! I miss Utah houses! And a baby!! So fun Kara! I miss you and ryleigh definitely misses Bailee..they look so grown up and beautiful! I need your address for those pics!! Oh and congrats mike! You guys r awesome!
Ya!!! Congratulations on the pregnancy! I am so excited for you and a little jealous! Your house is darling. I want to come see it so bad. I am so sad we kept missing each other when I was in Utah. I really wanted to try to come see you. Hopefully next time it will work out. I hope they don't work Mike to death and that you get to spend some time with him. We miss you like crazy. Things just aren't the same without you. We went and got dessert the other night and I was home by 10:00...it just was not right. Hopefully I will talk to you soon!
Wow, what a great new house. That is not a "I'm a Poor Resident" looking house-it looks fabulous! Also, congrats on the pregnancy and to Mike for Graduating. I totally know how hard it is and all the sacrifice. I hope you are feeling well, 3 kids is great (and crazy), but you will love it.
Hey Kara....congrats on the baby!! I have an off the subject question for you.....are you interested in performing at Miss Kays-FH this year?? You can email me at get2point@comcast.net
Amanda Palsson Armstrong
Congratulations on everything! The house looks just a little bigger than the one here huh?! :) It is so nice to live close to family, what a blessing for you!
HI!!!! I found your blog off Karson's blog! I am so excited to see pictures and hear all the good news - baby and U of U! How are you guys? How are you feeling with the new pregnancy? We have a blogspot too that I need to update this weekend with pictures of our new place and of Dylan - who coincidentally is going to be 2 in 10 days. Wow, time sure does fly!! ours is kaylenbethanddylan.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon!
Love ya,
Beth
Kara- hey that was so fun to see you guys at Cherry Hill. That is so cool tht you will be in Kaysville since we're there all the time. Maybe we really can get together occasionally. So yeah, I'm prego too. Didn't say anything before because I was having some problems and wasn't sure things were going to pan out, but I am hoping we are in the clear now. So that's cool we'll be having babies close to the same time. Congratulations! Good luck to Mike and you too with the residency stuff. I can't wait! Jk.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for your cute family. We sure missed you at the reunion this weekend. I hope you are feeling better I would love to come and see you guys sometime. Your home is beautiful!
Congrats!! Everthing is so exciting! Happy graduation and their is nothing like putting the added bonus of pregnancy while moving! It just wipes you out!
Welcome back to the blogging world! I am so glad your all settled in and ps...your house is gorgeous!! I am so jealous that you are in Utah, I want to be there. Congrats on baby #3, thats so exciting!!
Kara! I am glad you are back to the bloggin world! Congrats on Number 3! I have to say I think #3 is the easiest! You are a trooper with Mike's work schedule. Ian does some simular hours and being a single parent is no fun! Hang in there, and no it can't be like this forever!
Hey Kara Girl,
It was nice to see updates on you. Congrats on everything happening in your life. You deserve only the best. Take Care and miss you lots.
Post a Comment