Thursday, July 24, 2008

LaZy SuMmEr DaZe

This has been a great summer so far! Me and the girls have been hanging out at Cherry Hill. It is a fun waterpark right by our house. Kelli bought me a pass for graduation, and Bailee a pass for her birthday, so we go there a lot with her. (Thanks Kel...you're awesome!)

This is Errin with us at Cherry Hill. I started babysitting Errin when she was born...over 17 years ago! Then I just became very good friends with her family. They feel like my second family, and are SO awesome. Errin and I have always been close and I love her to pieces. Now Errin babysits my girls. Bailee thinks she is SOOO cool, and always asks to go play at Errin's house, and Sammie just loves her too. Crazy how life comes around, full circle! Thanks for all of your help Errin, we love ya!


Mikey's family went up the canyon to dutch oven to celebrate all the July birthdays. It was a blast. The food was awesome. Mike's parents always do fun stuff and are such good sports with all of us! Thanks you guys...it was LOTS of fun!

Cute Girl Cousins


Sammie loved sitting in the chair with her baby


Cute Boy Cousins


Nobody messes with my cake!

Lastly, my little Sammie girl is growing up. Now, she loves to sleep in Bailee's bed. I love looking at this picture and realizing, that even though they fight sometimes, they're always good little buddies and will always defend the other!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

It sure doesn't look bad out there! Love the pictures! And I wish I had a water park like that!!! WOW! hope all is well!

randi said...

hey there girlie! i love to be able to see what you are up to. your kiddos are so cute, i especially love the last picture. it is the best to have sisters! oh-and one last thing...arrre yaa rrreaadyyyy furrr yurrrrr baaabbyyy????? luvs, randi (aka your favorite roommie- efy2000)

cragun family said...

So cute. We should hit cherry hill together sometime soon. Well, there would have to be a pre arranged signed agreement that you would never divoulge that you had seen my white , 'soft' bod in a swimmin suit. wow, I keep thinking I will get around to actually working out. NOPE! Any way, it would be fun, none the less! love ya.

Hydes said...

We need to meet up at Cherry Hill sometime, we have passes I am surprised we haven't run into each other. I hope you are feeling great!!!! CUTE PICTURES!

Mindy said...

Wow! My mind is going a mile a minute. First of all...Erinn? What? She is so big! Crazy. And your prego!!! Congratulations! And your in Kaysville...what the heck! Would you email me so we can get together, sheesh! I'm so glad your here!

Hilary said...

Is that little tiny fly weight erin!!!?? My how time has flown by. Can it really be 17 years. I am really freaking out now. I am also feeling really old. Cute pics! P.S. I am coming to Utah the 10th and I would Love to see you. drop me an email with you number and let's have a big playdate with Mindy, Anna and Niki!! (oh and our kids too)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on so many things! That is SOOO FUN that you are preggo, your house is BEAUTIFUL, and congrats to your hubby...that is such a great accomplishment! Now that you are back in Utah we really need to get together! Actually you need to start coming to our playgroups! That would be SOOO fun! Your girls are as adorable as always!

Ritch in Love said...

I love Bailee's glasses!