Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Festivities!



We had an awesome October!


Helping Grandpa The Great in his yard. Isn't he so cute?!!


We got to spend a weekend in Vegas...all alone! It was awesome.


The 3 Musketeers! That is my Mom...she just looks like a sister! I hope I look that good when I am her age! Love these girls.



LOOK how big her lips are! Poor girl shut her lips in the back door of the van. Oh, it made me so sad :(


My 2 "Nice Witches". Sammie insisted that she was a NICE witch! :-)



Papa was a rodeo clown...and Austin was Winnie The Pooh the Bumble Bee. Aren't they cute?!!


Seriously...tell me those legs don't absolutely ROCK!!! Oohhh they are so yummy ;)

7 comments:

Shea said...

I LOVE those legs and all the rest of the fun pics!! Miss you and love ya!! Hope all is going well.

Niki said...

ok, how did she get her lips stuck in the van?? She is your child :)

Wade Family said...

Hey, we had a nice witch this year too. I had to bribe Madison to be something other than a princess. Super cute pics. Ok so poor Sammie how on earth did she get her lip in the van door? That pic. of her looks just like Mike when he was little. Glad you got to see your parents and that you got a trip solo to Vegas. Can't wait to see ya'll!

Jen Jenkins said...

About time you updated your blog! Such cute pics! You, your mom, and your sis look sooo much alike in that picture! Your kids were adorable for halloween!! I thought you and Mike dressed up? love you girl!

Mindy said...

Ditto to Nikis post!! She is your child!!
Love it, Love it, Love it!!

cragun family said...

So cute. I love the updated pictures. You have such a darling family! Those legs are absolutely to die for. I love rolly polley.

LeAnn said...

I loved looking at your blog today. You have such adorable pictures.
You have a very cute family.
We really enjoyed visiting with you briefly at the family get together.
Love, Aunt LeAnn