Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Sammie Girl!



I can't believe my little Samantha Kara is already 2 years old! Where does the time go? Sammie is such a joy to have around. I cannot believe you are two! These past two years have really flown by fast. It does not seem like it was too long ago that I was bringing you home from the hospital. All of my “rules” and things went out of the window when you were a baby! I was just so thankful to have you and have everything be all right. We have always had such a sweet, close relationship. I am very thankful for that. I love you so much and I am so blessed to be your mommy.


You are such a sweet girl. You are snuggly and I love it. I call you my little smoochie. You love your pink blankie and can’t go to sleep without it. You are tender and don’t like to get in trouble. But, when you do you are very quick to say you’re sorry and give luvs. You are very loving and happy.








Samantha, I hope you always know how much we love and adore you. You are so much fun. You are so sweet and close to your Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to be your mommy. I love you SO very much! Thank you for being such a sweetheart! Love You always and forever!



Also...happy birthday to my favorite little bro. Karson! I was so happy to have a baby on his birthday! He is such an awesome person. Karson, I love you to pieces! Duh Duh Duh, Happy Birthday! Love you bud.

15 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe she is two either. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

She's an angel! So sweet:) I love baby pictures. Happy 2 years!!

:) Love, Cousin Tiffani

jaanderson family said...

Happy birthday sammie! she is beautiful kara! we miss you guys!

Hilary said...

Kara...I found you! Your kids are so cute. Thanks again for the call the other day. I meant SO much to me. Hope all is well with you and your family.

randi said...

time flies! such a cute girl, both of them are adorable. love the pics!

jenny said...

what an angel I am so excited that you are having a baby I did not know congrats on the boy!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Birthday Sammie! We miss you! Kara I can't believe she's too she's getting So big:)

Sarah Goodsell said...

I meant two I'm a retard:)

Becky said...

Kara love the birthday wish to Sammie! What a doll and who took one of those pictures anyway? How did your pages turn out? I hope I sent you enough to work with. eevansfamily.blogspot.com

The Scott Family said...

Oh my gosh....is she 2 already? Time flies!! How are you guys doing? Congrats on having a boy! Don't worry.....you'll get the boy thing down real quick. You'll love it! How is life in the throws of "residency"? I sure miss ya! Hope things are going well!!!! I'm so excited you are having a boy! Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute family.... hope you remember me... It's been a while since i've talked to you... are you still here in vegas??? I'm not sure what happened, I'd love to catch up. Amanda Cragun

Uffens Family said...

Happy Birthday to Sammie!! I bet she is just full of personality! Wish you were still across the street...Annie needs some girl friends! :)

cragun family said...

Seriously crazy. Reese was born on my little brothers birthday too. Crazy! Happy birthday Sammie!! The world is lucky to have you here, you beautiful princess!

staci said...

Hey Kara! My mom said they saw you at the dhs game! So fun! She said your girls are just darling!!!! So, you guys want to end up down here? Seriously, it's great. A little hard at first, but we are getting into the swing of things and liking it. Once you guys get closer (obviously a couple years away), you'll have to let me know if you do end up here. It would be fun! Anyway, just wanted to say hi back and hope you're feeling good! :)

KolbyJanine said...

ok i have to admit when i saw there was a newborn baby at the top of this post i bout freaked out! I thought you had quite a few more days left in this pregnancy! Hope everything is going well for you. changed my blog address its now janaynayplus2.blogspot.com