Thursday, March 20, 2008

Guess Where We Are Going!...

Look at Mikey's shirt...and you will see that we are going back to Utah! This package came from the U of U Hospital and congratulated him this morning. So, we're headed back!!!

I truly have such mixed emotions. I am so thrilled for Mike. It is going to be a WONDERFUL training program. It is very grueling...so I'm a bit nervous for the schedule, but we fasted and prayed so hard and so long for the Lord to put us where would be best for our family, so I know without a doubt that this is where it must be.
It is going to be so hard to leave, but hey, all my Nevada friends will just have to come visit us, and Mike has promised me over and over that we can come visit a lot! So, thank you for all the emails and phone calls from everyone...we love you all!

18 comments:

Niki said...

YEA!! Congrats Mike! That is awesome!! I told Tate that his friend Bailee is coming to Utah and he seriously remembered her! FUN!

The Quist Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited you'll be back. Mike will do great I am sure. We love the U. Nate just graduated last May from there. We really need to get together, our girls would have a GREAT time playing together.

Cami said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that you guys know where you are going and already know it's somewhere you like :) It's so sad that you guys are leaving, though.

Uffens Family said...

Congrats to all of you! That is so fun to be able to know where you are going! You will be SO missed...but like you mentioned...there is some peace in knowing it is where you are supposed to be...You will "bloom where you are planted"! Cheesy yes...but true :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I am sure it is a double edge sword. Moving and change is always a challenge. But like i said before, you draw people to you and wherever you go, you will be surrounded by friends!
Did you see that John adn Amy Farr Matched at the U as well. Only John is doing Anesthesia. Love ya lots!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Congrats Mike! Sad to see you guys go but happy you will be close and have family and friends already there!

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

Kara and Mike, congratulations! We couldn't be more happy for you. I hope you know how much we have appreciated all your friendship to our fam, and also how much we'll miss you. But it really is amazing to see how all the effots does pay off and the light at the end of the tunnel does seem to grow brighter. What an awsome feeling! We love you guys.

Mindy said...

Um, YEAH!!! So I decided that you should buy Kellies house and be so close to me!!! I am so happy for you, you'll be HOME!!!

Hilary said...

That is so wonderful!! What great news and no more wondering where you will be. I am jealous of you! Good luck!

FarrEver Family said...

HI Kara,
This is Amy Farr. Congrats on going back to the U too. We won't be there for another year, we have a transitional year to do first in Spokane Washington. I am just curious as to what specialty your husband is going into? Also have you heard where the Moultons are going? It is so nice to have the wait over with. CONGRATS!
Jandafarr.blogspot.com

The Stones said...

Hi Miss Kara! I came across your blog by fluke-congrats on being able to move back! I was looking at some Miss Kaysville pics from forever ago and you seriously crack me up in some of them! The last time I saw you was at Maverick and we were both buying hot dogs...good times...Tell your cute sis Kellie hi from me-and your family is gorgeous! XO
Brooke (Hovey) Stone

Hydes said...

Well all us Utah girls are so dang exciting that you are coming back. CONGRATS!!!!

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so happy for you guys! That is supposed to be a great program and I am sure Mike will be great there. You are such an amazing family and will be greatly missed but I am excited for you to get to the next step in this whole process. I will be back in Utah soon enough and Provo is not that far away!

Shea said...

Congrats that is so awesome! But i am a little selfish and am not totally happy for you! I will miss you guys sooooo much! Kara you are such a wonderful friend and will be missed by so many! Love you so much

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYA that is so great! Congrats to you guys! We will DEFINATELY need to get together! Love you girlie!

Becka and Bennett said...

Hey Kara congrats on the match thats very exciting you guys are headed to Utah! Your girls are adorable!

The Wynn Family said...

I found you. I hope that you don't mind but I have to keep in contact with you some how... since you always seem to escape all my party planning. Just Kidding! We will miss you guys though! Congratulations Mike!!!! We are excited for you. Time to move on to the next chapter right! At least you will be close to family.

Jenn said...

Hey Kara,
Congratulations! No more loans and actually income(very little, but still better). That is great you get to go home to Utah. I talked with Ashley the other day and she mentioned that you are trying to rent your house. Your house is so cute I would love it, but Shawn doesn't want to move again-too much work. We have moved one too many times and it is getting old. Anyway, good luck in Utah. Residency is crazy, but awesome.
Jenn Reese
www.reeseinvegas.blogspot.com