I LOVE these pictures! We just spent the weekend with Mom and Dad. Everytime we are with them, Grammy always finds time to make cookies with Bailee. I love that she has so many sweet memories with my Mom.
Look at Bailee's mouth...she was putting sprinkles on more than just the cookies ; )
Anyone who knows my sweet Mom knows how much fun she loves to have! What a good Grandma she is! I left them making cookies, and then from the other room, I heard Bailee giggling. I came in and they were putting sprinkles on their tongues, and teeth and laughing. No wonder Bailee cries when we have to leave Grammy and Papa!
This is Bailee's sheet of cookies. Mom gave her her own cookie cutter, frosting and sprinkles (obviously!). Thanks for the fun weekend Mom. You're awesome...we love you!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Bailee and Grammy...Making Cookies AND memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Aren't Grandparents the best? Luke LOVES to make cookies with my mom! Your little Bailee is so stinkin' cute!
Those are special memories! What a fun time! Your mom is so sweet to do that with her; she is a wonderful grandma!
You've got such a fun mom! Glad you got to spend some time with your family! Have fun in Utah!
Looks like fun! I am sad I didn't even get to see you before you left. You will be back and forth though right? I think that is what you told me. Good luck at your interview (the one you have to go to with Mike) :) Hope to see you soon!
Isn't it nice to have such great moms? How long are you guys gone for? We are finally back in town for awhile. I hope everything works out well while you're gone!
Hey Kara,
I was doing some blog surfing and found yours. What a small world! I hope all is going well with your family. We should get together sometime and let the kids play-we don't live that far away. How are residency interviews coming? Check out our blog at www.reeseinvegas.blogspot.com.
Take Care,
Jenn Reese
(Jamie's sister and married to Shawn in case you forgot)
Post a Comment